Barbeque chicken legs recipe cooked in a barbeque sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that’s always a crowd-pleaser.
Ingredients- Barbeque Chicken Legs
- Chicken Legs – 1.3 Kilograms
- Barbeque Sauce – 2 Cups
- Garlic Powder
- Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and season well with garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on a rack inside of a roasting pan.
- Cover the roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and brush each piece generously with sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
- Increase the heat to 450 degrees and cook for another 5 minutes.
Check out our other recipes– here
Check out our Instagram Handle- here