• Potato 5 Pieces ( Cut into 2 parts)
• Green Peas
• Whole Garam Masala (2 Cardamom, 2 Clove, 1 small piece Cinnamon)
• 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1 tsp Cumin Powder
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• Tomato ( 1 pc Chopped)
• Kaju ( Cashew), Kismis( Raisin) , Posto ( Poppy Seeds) and 2 Green chillies ( Make a smooth Paste Out of it, 1 Tbspn)
• Curd ( Mix it well with 1tspn Kashmiri Chilli Powder, 1/2tsp Turmeric Powder, Salt as per your taste)
•Salt ( As per Your Taste)
•Sugar ( As Per Your Taste)
- First, boil the potatoes and Green Peas with salt
- Separate the boiled potatoes, Heat some Mustard Oil in a Pan and Shallow fry the potatoes with salt and turmeric powder and keep them aside.
- Now heat some Mustard Oil, add Cumin seeds and whole garam masala.
- Make a smooth paste of Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder and Turmeric.
- After Spluttering, Add the masala paste, then add the chopped Tomatoes and cook it for 2-3 mins.
- Post this, add the cashew, Raisin, Poppy Seeds Paste along with the Curd and then Salt & Sugar as per your taste and cook it for 5 mins, keep stirring until the oil separates.
- Then add the Fried Potatoes & Green Peas into the pan and mix with 1 cup of milk with 1/2 Cup water ( Mix it well)
- Next, add this mixture and cover & cook it for 10 mins in low flame.
- After 10 mins, stir it in high flame, so that the gravy gets thicken and at last garnish with coriander leaves and add some ghee.
Recipe Credit – Jhuma Chowdhury
This is an ideal recipe for breakfast. Also, if you have your own recipe please connect with us on Facebook or email at email@example.com. We will be happy to feature on our blog.