Ingredients- Bohri Kaju Chicken
1. Green Chillies- 5 to 6 pieces
2. Ginger- One Inch
3. Garlic Cloves- 4 to 5 Pieces
4. Salt-As Per your requirement
5. Chicken Curry Cut – 500 Grams
1. Ghee- One Tablespoon
2.White Oil-2 Tablespoon
3.Garlic Cloves- 4 to 5 Pieces
4. Cloves- 3 to 4 Pieces
5. Marinated Chicken
6. Almonds(Badam) and 7.Cashewnut(Kaju) Paste-Half Cup
8. Kasturi Methi- For Garnishing
How to prepare Bohri Kaju Chicken?
- In a grinder, add green chillies, ginger, garlic, salt and water, grind into a smooth thin paste.
- Marinate the chicken and keep in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and add garlic and cloves, mix well.
- Add marinated chicken, mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and cook the chicken about 90%.
- As the water reduces, add almond and kaju paste, mix well.
- Add water as required for the gravy.
- Garnish with kasturi methi. Switch off the gas and serve with roti or rice.