Ingredients-Chicken Sausage Enchiladas
- Chicken Sausages- 1 Kg
- Canola Oil- 2 Tbsp
- Shredded Hash Browns Potatoes- 7 Cups
- Salt- Half Tsp
- Chili Powder- Half Tsp
- Cayenne pepper-1/4 Tsp
- Pepper-1/4 Tsp
- Chopped Green Chilis-1 Bowl
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese- 2 Cups
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 Pouch green enchilada sauce
How To Prepare Chicken Sausage Enchiladas
- In a large skillet, cook and break sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; discard drippings.
- In the same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute potatoes until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in seasonings, chiles, sausage and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla; roll up and place in a greased baking dish, seam side down. Top with sauce. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven. Remove enchiladas from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered until lightly browned and heated through 10-15 minutes. If desired, serve with toppings.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Check out our Breakfast Recipes-here