Chicken Vindaloo Recipe | Lockdown Recipe Cookbook
- Red Chillies(Soaked in Vinegar)-One Cup
- Black Peppercorns-Half Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-Half Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds-Half Teaspoon
- Cinnamon Sticks-Half Teaspoon
- Chopped Ginger-Half Teaspoon
- Garlic Cloves-Two-Three Pieces
- Vinegar-One Teaspoon
- Chicken-750 Grams
- Ghee(Clarified Butter)-One Teaspoon
- Oil-One Teaspoon
- Medium Onion Chopped-One Piece
How to prepare Chicken Vindaloo
- To make the paste, add all the ingredients and blend them smooth. Now marinate the chicken and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and sauté for a minute, then add the marinated chicken and cook until moisture releases.
- Add water accordingly and cook through.
- Garnish it with a coriander sprig and beaten curd.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Also read our Chicken Recipes-here