Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe | Lockdown Recipe Cookbook
Ingredients-Chocolate Mug Cake
1. Flour(Maida) – Two Tablespoons2. Cocoa Powder- Two Tablespoons2. Milk – Two Tablespoons3. Sunflower oil- Two Tablespoons4. Sugar – Three Tablespoons5. Baking Powder – Half Teaspoon6. Crushed Walnuts – Four Teaspoons7. Jam – 1 Tablespoon
How to prepare Chocolate Mug Cake?
- To begin making the Microwave Mug Cake Recipe, first mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl and add walnuts Mix well, once done set aside.
- Next, add the milk, fruit jam and oil to a mixing bowl and stir it well till into the other mixture till no lumps remain.
- Now, take a microwave-safe mug and pour the mixture into them.
- Next, place the mug in the center of the microwave and cook it on high for 1 minute each, and again for 8 seconds if required.
- Once cooked, take the mug out of the microwave and allow it rest for a minute. Microwave Mug Cake is ready.
- You can serve the Microwave Mug Cake to children as an instant, quick-fix dessert. Add a scoop of ice cream and some other sweet savories to make the Mug Cake even more indulgent.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Also check out our recipes-here