Ingredients- Coconut Dosa
- 3 cups rice.
- 1 finely grated coconut.
- Salt to taste.
How To Prepare Coconut Dosa? Also Coconut Chutney?
- Wash and soak rice in water for 6 hours.
- Drain out the water completely and grind to a very fine paste.
- Add coconut and grind once again to a fine paste.
- Mix in salt and set aside for 2 hours.
- Prepare the dosas as shown in the above recipe.
- Serve with either butter and honey, butter and sugar or ghee and jaggery or sugar.
Coconut Chutney is a wonderful accompaniment that best combines with the recipes of South India. Prepared with a mixture of raw coconut, chana dal and tamarind, it has a sweet taste along with spices. The mustard seeds, along with the curry leaves, are tempered in a small oil and then poured over the coconut mixture. Ginger and green chili give this spicy sauce recipe a pleasant taste. You can make this hot sauce recipe at festivals like Onam and Pongal. You can combine this hot sauce with other South Indian dishes such as Paniyaram, Appam, Upma and Pongal. Serve with Idli and Dosa and let your loved ones enjoy the taste of this delicious dip.
Check out other recipes in this blog – here