Coriander Chicken With Mushroom
Recipe- Coriander Chicken with Mushroom along with Roasted Veggies
1. In a mixer blend, a big bunch of coriander leaves with five garlic cloves and two to three green chillies.
2. Heat oil in a pan and when hot add two fresh bay leaves and finely chopped two medium onions.
3. When the onions are translucent add the chicken and salt to taste and stir – cover to let it cook.
4. Once the chicken is half cooked, add the coriander garlic chilly paste, chopped mushrooms (optional) and mix it well.
5. Cover and let cook till chicken is tender. Once done, squeeze in the juice of one lime and check seasoning. If needed, squeeze in more liquid. Garnish with julienned capsicum and bell peppers and serve. The dish usually goes best with steamed rice.
Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius, cover a roasting tin with silver foil, sprinkle a generous amount of olive oil, add brussel sprouts, asparagus tips and broccoli stems mix well & add crushed garlic flakes. Roast in oven at 180 degrees & celsius for 20 mins ( One could use any other veggies like carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, etc.)
If you wish to share your recipes contact us here.
[…] Contributor- Gaurav Sen , Check out his Coriander Chicken […]
[…] Check out our other recipes here […]