Tandoori Paneer Tikka is one of the popular and scrumptious tandoori appetizers.
It’s made up of paneer(cottage cheese), yoghurt and many more!!! Ideally, it can be cooked in a tandoor. However, I don’t have one so I baked it and the taste was exact.
Ingredients- Tandoori Paneer Tikka
- Paneer(Cottage Cheese)
- Black Pepperu00a0
- Ginger Garlic Pasteu00a0
- Red Chilliu00a0
- Tandoori Masalau00a0
- Kasturi Methiu00a0
Method of Tandoori Paneer Tikka
- Cut the raw paneer into bit size pieces. Make sure to defrost a u00a0bit before cutting.u00a0
- Cut the capsicum as per your needs.u00a0
- In a bowl, add yoghurt, red chilli, salt, kastrui methi, black pepper, tandoori masala, oil and ginger garlic paste.u00a0
- Mix it well!!!!
- Now, add paneer, onion and capsicum and marinate it.u00a0
- Once, you are ready to make brush the skewers and arrange the paneer, capsicum and onion in the skewers as shown in the picture!! (Don’t forget to brush them too)
- Bake them for 25-30 mins at 220 degrees celsius in an oven.
- Take out, and serve them with any dip of your choice.