Easy Lasagna Recipe For Lunch
Lasagna is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of pasta. The dish filled with meat, sauce vegetables, cheese and seasonings. The Italian favourite of Lasagna that we all know originated in Naples. It was invented during the middle ages. Lasagna is a very easy dish to cook at home.
Ingredients For Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- Lasagna Sheets- 12
- Mozzarella Cheese-4 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese-Half Cup
- Chicken Keema-250 Grams
- Chicken Sausages-250 Grams
- Diced Onion- One Piece
- Minced Garlic Cloves-Two Piece
- Pasta Sauce- Four Tablespoon
- Italian Seasoning-One Teaspoon
- Ricotta Cheese-Two Cups
- Chopped Freshly Parsley-Half Cup
- Egg Beaten- One Piece
How To Cook Chicken Lasgana?
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Chicken Keema, sausage, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Make Cheese Mixture by combining 1 and a half cups mozzarella, half cup parmesan cheese, ricotta, parsley, and egg.
- Add 1 cup meat sauce to a pan. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Layer with half of the Cheese Mixture and 1 cup of meat sauce.
- Repeat twice more. Finish with 3 noodles topped with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese (2 ½ cups mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup parmesan), and bake an additional 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Broil 2-3 minutes if desired. Rest 10-15 minutes before cutting.