Four Cheese Pizza Recipe
In Italy, a pizza is an extension of bread. Pizza in some form has always been present throughout most of Italian history, and every region has its favourite recipe. Whole wheat pizza topped with sauteed leeks and four cheese flavour is a classic recipe. One can use any types of cheese.An array of flavoured cheese is available at gourmet stores such as paprika cheese, pepper cheese, garlic cheese and many more. These flavoured cheese can also be made at home by mixing the desired flavouring ingredients like pepper, garlic etc. with mozzarella cheese. Flavoured cheese spreads can also be used.
Preparation Time – 15 Minutes , Cooking Time- 35 to 45 Minutes
Four Cheese Pizza- Ingredients
- Wholewheat pizza – 1 Base
- Pizza Sauce – Use according to your requirements
- Butter or Oil – For Greasing
For the Topping
- Chopped leeks or spring onions – 2 Cups
- Crushed cloves garlic – 3
- a pinch of jaiphal (nutmeg)
- Butter or Oil – 1Tbsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Grated Pepper Cheese – 1/4 Cup
- Crushed Garlic Cheese – 1/4 Cup
- Grated Paprika Cheese – 1/4 Cup
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 Cup
How to bake four cheese pizza?
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Add the leeks or spring onions, garlic, jaiphal and salt & stir fry for 4 to 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Put the pizza base on an oiled baking tray.
- Spread half the pizza sauce and half the topping on it.
- Divide each of the cheeses into two equal portions and place them on the pizza.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200-degree Celsius for 20 to 22 minutes until the base is browned.
- Serve hot with garlic bread and cheesy dip.