Macaroni and Cheese are known as Mac n Cheese is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni pasta and a cheese sauce. Macaroni tossed in a cream and cheese sauce with chicken ham, chicken sausages, chicken n cheese sausages and kebabs is a delightful recipe. Toss and serve this mac n cheese immediately as it doesn’t taste very well when it is re-heated.
Mac and Cheese – Ingredients
- Elbow Macaroni – 350 Grams
- Butter – 4 Tablespoons
- Refined Flour(Maida) – 4 Tablespoons
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Britania’s Cheese Cube – 200 Grams
- Chicken (Ham , Sausage, Cheese Sausage & Seekh Kebabs)- 400 Grams
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Garlic- 1 Piece
- Cream – 250 ml
- Red Bell Pepper & Orange Carrot – As per requirement
- Oregano – For Garnishing
How to prepare Mac and Cheese recipe?
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add chopped garlic cloves, maida and sauté on low heat for 40 seconds.
- Later, Add milk slowly, whisk and cook till the mixture thickens, whisking continuously (Don’t let the lumps occur). Sprinkle some salt, cream and mix well.
- Add the elbow macaroni (before adding boil it), mix and cook for 2 minutes. Switch off heat, add chicken ham, chicken sausage, chicken n cheese sausage, veggies along with the cheese cubes and toss lightly till the cheese melts.
- Garnish with oregano and chilli flakes ( if needed).
Check out our other recipes – here