Spread the love
Masala Oats cooked in the Indian style. This can be served alone without any accompaniment but is best with chutney or raita .This culinary creations is healthier and better.
- Oats- One and Half Cup
- Chopped Carrots-One Cup
- Peas-One Cup
- Chopped Green Beans-One Cup
- Chopped Onion-One Piece
- Ginger Paste-One Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste-One Teaspoon
- Chopped Tomato-One Piece
- Coriander Powder-One Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder-One Teaspoon
- Garam Masla-Half Teaspoon
- Red Chilli-Half Teaspoon
- Salt-As per your requirement
- Olive Oil-One Tablespoon
- 3 cups Water
- Lemon Juice-One Teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves-Two Tablespoon
How to prepare Masala Oats Recipe
- Roast oats until golden or they begin to smell good. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin and allow to crackle.
- Sauté ginger garlic until the raw smell goes off next, add onions and fry until they turn slightly golden or pink.
- Saute veggies for 2 to 3 mins. Add tomatoes, sprinkle salt and turmeric.
- Cook until the tomatoes turn completely mushy.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala or pav bhaji masala and coriander powder.
- Mix and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until it smells good.
- Add water and bring it to a boil and add oats and stir well.
- Cover and cook. If needed add more or less water to adjust the consistency.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Drizzle some ghee over the hot masala oats. Serve it with chutney or raita.