Masala Oats cooked in the Indian style. This can be served alone without any accompaniment but is best with chutney or raita .This culinary creations is healthier and better.
- Oats- One and Half Cup
- Chopped Carrots-One Cup
- Peas-One Cup
- Chopped Green Beans-One Cup
- Chopped Onion-One Piece
- Ginger Paste-One Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste-One Teaspoon
- Chopped Tomato-One Piece
- Coriander Powder-One Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder-One Teaspoon
- Garam Masla-Half Teaspoon
- Red Chilli-Half Teaspoon
- Salt-As per your requirement
- Olive Oil-One Tablespoon
- 3 cups Water
- Lemon Juice-One Teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves-Two Tablespoon
How to prepare Masala Oats Recipe
- Roast oats until golden or they begin to smell good. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin and allow to crackle.
- Sauté ginger garlic until the raw smell goes off next, add onions and fry until they turn slightly golden or pink.
- Saute veggies for 2 to 3 mins. Add tomatoes, sprinkle salt and turmeric.
- Cook until the tomatoes turn completely mushy.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala or pav bhaji masala and coriander powder.
- Mix and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until it smells good.
- Add water and bring it to a boil and add oats and stir well.
- Cover and cook. If needed add more or less water to adjust the consistency.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Drizzle some ghee over the hot masala oats. Serve it with chutney or raita.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Also read our Breakfast Recipes-here