Eggs are an essential part of the Keto diet, so it helps to have different egg recipes when you want to rustle up a meal. You can use many varieties of ingredients to stuff the omelette.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Sausage cut into pieces
- 2 Strip Bacon cut into pieces
- Spinach – 25 Grams
- Bite-sized mushrooms – 25 Grams
- Cheddar Cheese – 20 Grams
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Butter – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
How to cook Meat and Veggie Stuffed Omelette Recipe?
- Heat a pan and add the bacon slices to it. Cook till the bacon is done and remove the pieces and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, along with the bacon fat, add the olive oil and saute the sausage slices till done.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them until they are soft and done.
- Wash the spinach leaves and chop them. Add them to the pan with sausage and mushrooms and let them cook for two to four minutes until they wilt.
- Next, add the bacon and mix everything well for stuffing the omelette.
- Add butter to the pan and make sure it’s not too hot so that it doesn’t burn. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper and pour them into the pan.
- When the sides start getting done, cover with a lid so that the eggs cooked perfectly and are not overdone.
- When the eggs are cooked, add the stuffing to the middle of the omelette along with the cheese.
- Fold the sides of the omelette over to cover the filling so that the cheese melts as well.
- Finally, garnish with cheese and serve with slices of bread.
Check out our other recipes – here