Missi Masala Roti
Missi Masala Roti is gram flour (besan) flat bread which is a Punjabi speciality and mostly made during winters in tandoor / tawa.
Recipe Contributor – Corporate Executive Chef Sunil Soni , Total Cooking Time – 3 to 5 Minutes
Missi Masala Roti – Ingredients
- Besan – – 500gms
- Salt- to taste
- Shahi Jeera- 05gms
- Chopped Onions -60gms
- Crushed Green Chillies-20gms
- Chopped Dhania-10gms
- Anar Dana Crushed -05gms
- Oil- 60 ml
- Water- little
How to make Missi Masala Roti?
- Mix all the above ingredients in besan oil and water.
- Now add oil slowly mixing it evenly in besan. Rub it gently to mix oil in besan evenly and thoroughly.
- Next, add little water to make a semi hard dough.
- Divide it into small balls, flatten them and cook it in oven/ tandoor/ iron griddle.
- Lastly, brush with butter.
Accompaniments- Serve with curd and dal
About Corporate Executive Chef Sunil Soni
- Chef Sunil Soni was born and brought up in New Delhi, and did his initial culinary training at Taj Hotel.
- Chef Soni has written in numerous magazines and newspapers both in India the including India, Kuwait, Kenya, Seychelles and USA. He is a prolific writer and comes up with relevant articles, ahead of times about food.
- Check out Chef Sunil Soni Recipes- here .