This recipe uses different fillings for the egg muffins so you enjoy a variety of them or if you enjoy one of them you can use the same filling for all of them. Feel free to switch them up as you like. These make for a great snack and be carried on the go as well
Ingredients- Multi Fillings Egg Muffins
- 4 eggs
- Half cup spinach washed and chopped
- 1/4th cup chopped onions
- Half cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4th cup chopped capsicum
- Half cup broccoli florets
- 1/4th cup chopped mushroom
- Half cup shredded cheese + 2tbsp. for topping
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese or any other soft cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes – optional
- Grease a 6-mold muffin pan with butter.
- Use one mold for each of the following combinations –half the spinach and half the tomatoes, half the capsicum and half the onions, remaining half of the tomatoes and ricotta, half the broccoli and capsicum, half the spinach and mushrooms, remaining half of the broccoli and the shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees C.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper after beating them.
- You can also season the different fillings with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and chilli flakes.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into all the 6 molds.
- Top with the 2-tbsp. shredded cheese.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes till the eggs are cooked. Unmold and serve.
Also read our chicken recipes- here
Check out our Instagram Handle- here