Ingredients- Navratan Korma
- Vegetable oil-Three tablespoons
- Mixed Nuts -1/3 cup
- Grated Medium Onion-One
- Garlic Paste- Half Tsp
- Ginger Paste- Half Tsp
- Tomato Sauce-One
- Cayenne pepper-One
- Ground Turmeric-Half Tsp
- Ground Coriander- 2 Tsp
- Garam Masala-One Tsp
- Water-One Cup
- Raisins-1/4 Cup
- Chopped carrots-Half Cup
- Chopped green bell pepper-Half Cup
- Chopped fresh green beans-Half Cup
- Green peas-Half Cup
- Cubed Paneer-Four Ounces
- Milk-1/4 Cup
- Heavy cream-1/4 Cup
- Salt-As per your requirement
How to prepare Navratan Korma
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place mixed nuts in the skillet, cook and stir until golden brown, and set aside. Stir onion into the skillet, and cook until tender.
- Mix in garlic paste and ginger paste, and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato sauce, cayenne pepper, turmeric, coriander, and garam masala.
- Pour in water, and mix in raisins, carrots, green bell pepper, beans, peas, and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Heat remaining oil in a separate skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the paneer on both sides, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Place in a bowl with enough hot water to cover for about 2 minutes to soften, then stir into the skillet with the vegetables.
- Stir milk and cream into the skillet with the vegetables and paneer. Bring to a boil, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Also check out Corporate Executive Chef Sunil’s Cookbook-here