Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a very easy baked chicken recipe. Chicken breasts are breaded in parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, then pan-fried until crispy!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken-Ingredients
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 ranch dressing
- Three tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
How to prepare Parmesan Crusted Chicken?
- Place the chicken into a large zip lock bag.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and pepper.
- Pour this mixture into the bag with the chicken.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and leave it there for at least 1 hour and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is at least 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken gets baked, mix the panko crumbs, garlic powder, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and 2tbsp melted butter. This is the crumb mixture.
- After the chicken finished baking, remove it from the oven and brush the sauce mixture on both sides of each breast.
- Lay a slice of provolone cheese over each breast then spoon the crumb mixture on top of the cheese.
- Place back in the oven, under the broiler, for 1-2 minutes or till the cheese is melted and the crumb mixture is browned.