Kids will line up for this Pizza Pasta flavored dish. Pizza Pasta Casserole Recipe is a mixture of Chicken Keema, Sausages, Ham and mozarella cheese.
- Macaroni- 800 Grams
- Chicken Keema- 500 Grams
- Small Onion – One Diced
- Sphagetti Sauce-One Jar
- Chicken Sausage- 200 Grams
- Chicken Ham- – 200 Grams
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese- Two Cups
How to prepare Pizza Pasta Casserole?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook Chicken Keemawith onion until Keema is brown. Drain. Combine beef mixture with spaghetti sauce, sausage,ham and cooked pasta and pour into a baking dish. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
Check out our Instagram Page-here
Also check out our Italian Recipe-here