Saewoo Bokumbop(Shrimp Fried Rice) a home-prepared Korean dish that is quite simple but yet a fulfilling meal. It’s an easy dish to prepare and there are various mixtures of ingredients that can be included along with shrimp.
- Cooked Rice-Two cup
- Peeled Small Shrimp-20 to 25
- Cooked green peas-Half Cup
- Green onion-Two roots
- Scrambled Egg-Two
- Vegetable oil/butter-2-3 Tbsp
- Soy sauce-3-4 Tsp
- Sesame oil-1 tsp
- Salt-To Taste
- Pepper-To Taste
How To Prepare Saewoo Bokumbop
- Cook rice as directed in a rice cooker or a pot.
- Dice and minced green onions, onions, and garlic.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and frozen peas (defrost in the microwave first) in butter or vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Sauté shrimps with garlic in butter or vegetable oil. When brownish, add vegetable mixture and cook for additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice to the mixture.
- In another small frying pan, scramble 1-2 egg(s) and add to the mixture as well.
- Add salt and pepper to meet taste.
- Add soy sauce (amount dependent on preference), salt and black pepper to meet taste. Mix all ingredients well and simmer for an additional minute.
- Serve on a plate.
Check out our Instagram Page –here
Also check out our Prawn & Fish Recipes-here