Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped potatoes recipe is made up of slices of boiled potato are put in a buttered noncombustible dish, sprinkled with cheese and baked in the oven or under the grill.
- Butter – 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves – Two
- Flour- One Tablespoon
- Milk- One Cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper- Half Tsp
- Potatoes – 3 Peeled
- Parmesan cheese – 2 Tablespoon Grated
- For garnish – Fresh chopped parsley
Method- Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the butter in a small pot and fry the garlic until it turns rust-coloured. Add flour, salt and pepper and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Slowly add milk and whisk uniformly to make sure the mixture is creamy and heat it till it gets boiled.
- Next, cut the potatoes into slices about 3 mm thick and then put them on a small baking dish.
- Pour the potato sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake for about 1 hour until the top is a bubble and golden brownish.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley on top and then serve.
Check out our recipes here
Check out our Instagram here