Thai Pork is a fantastic way to enjoy. Kids love the peanut sauce but keep their spice-tolerance in mind and adjust accordingly.
- ¼ cup white flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 sliced onion
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce with garlic
- 1 tbsp.Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- Dash of salt
- ¼ cup chopped scallion
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
How to prepare Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce ?
- Combine the flour and the salt and coat the pork chops.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Sauté the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the pork and fry for 4 minutes each side, until they are no longer pink.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, ¾ cup coconut milk, peanut butter, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, fish sauce, honey, ginger and salt.
- Remove the pork and onions to a platter and keep warm.
- Stir the sauce into the skillet and keep stirring for 2 minutes.
- Top the pork chops with the sauce.
- Garnish the chops with the scallions and chopped peanuts.
Check out chicken recipes- here