The Vegetable Club Sandwich is one snack you can rely on to satiate your hunger anywhere in the world.
Ingredients-Veg Club Sandwich
- Bread of your choice/ 3 slices of any bread loaf
- Mayonnaise- Two Tablespoon
- Mustard Sauce – Two Tablespoon
- Butter-Two Tablespoon
- Panner Slice/Cottage Cheese- 100 Grams
- Tomato-One Piece
- Fresh Small Onion-One Piece
- Baby corns-As per your requirements
- Mushrooms -As per your requirement
- Lettuce-One Cup
- Oil-One Teaspoon
- Fresh Mixed Bell peppers-Half Cup
- Mixed Herbs Skewers-1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt & Pepper-As per your requirement
How To Prepare Veg Club Sandwich?
- Heat oil in a pan and add bell peppers, onions, baby corns and mushrooms to it.
- Add salt, pepper and mixed herbs to the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, allow it to rest.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread and grill them.
- Take oil in the same pan and grill the paneer slices too.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and mixed herbs over paneer.
- Slice tomatoes and cut lettuces.
- Apply cheese spread and mustard paste on bread slices.
- Place vegetables as the first layer and then place lettuces and cover it with a slice of bread.
- Place paneer slices as the second layer and keep tomato slices over them.
- Also, keep lettuces and finally cover it with a slice of bread.
- Press them a little and insert skewer so as to keep the sandwich together.
- Cut the sandwiches and its ready to be served!
Check out our breakfast recipes-here
Check out our Instagram Page-here